Tier I Proctors
- Full time
- South Africa
- @Work In South Africa posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 10 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Other professional services
Qualifications Grade 12 / Matric
Kryterion is a leading online-secured test delivery company that specializes in providing a high level of test security, aberrance detection, and fraud deterrence.
Our mission is to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of exams while delivering a seamless testing experience for our clients. With a strong presence in the industry, Kryterion is committed to providing reliable and efficient online testing solutions to organizations and individuals.
Kryterion Inc., South Africa, is looking for dedicated individuals to join our dynamic team as Tier I Proctors. As a Tier I Proctor, you will play a crucial role in visually and audibly monitoring test takers through live video feeds during their online exams. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the integrity of the testing process and maintain a professional and secure testing environment.
With a strong focus on customer service, you will provide clear instructions, document observations, and escalate any aberrant behaviours as necessary. This role offers an exciting opportunity for career growth and development in the testing industry.
- Validate the identities of all test takers.
- Observe test takers via streaming video.
- Document observation notes based on test taker behaviors.
- Understand and rapidly assess severity levels of aberrant behaviors.
- Escalate any issues or concerns according to established protocols.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team, maintaining effective and efficient communication.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Contact Centre environment.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Computer literate and comfortable using relevant software applications.
- Strong written communication skills.
- High level of integrity, as background checks are required.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must adhere to strict procedures and protocols.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload effectively.
- Must have own transport.
- Flexibility to work shifts according to business needs.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in South Africa
Service Advisor – Hyundai/Kia Full time