- Full time
- South Africa
- @The Recruiters posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 28 December 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 3 Years
What we do Real Estate & Accommodation
Qualifications Practical experience only
Our client is a leading company revolutionizing the way customers manage Letting Agents. With a focus on innovation and exceptional customer service, they are committed to providing cutting-edge solutions in the property rental industry.
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their established sales team and play a vital role in driving sales and revolutionizing customer engagement with Letting Agents.
As a Sales Manager, you will have a hybrid role that involves home-based digital selling as well as field-based activities. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in both areas and will contribute to the growth and success of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and manage sales leads.
- Conduct virtual and in-person demonstrations to showcase the company’s solutions.
- Drive sales presentations, negotiations, formal quotations, and closing processes.
- Respond to requests for demonstrations, proposals, information, and quotes (RFPs/RFIs/RFQs).
- Manage daily activities, admin tasks, and follow-up using HubSpot or similar tools.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s services and limitations to effectively generate leads and drive sales.
- Stay updated on regulatory and compliance issues that may impact sales to prospective clients.
- Represent the organization at virtual and in-person industry events to generate sales leads.
- Establish yourself as an expert within the company and in the field by developing a broad knowledge of the company’s platform and the property rental industry.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager or similar role.
- Demonstrated success in both home-based digital selling and field-based sales.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using sales management tools such as HubSpot or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of the property rental industry.
- Ability to stay informed about regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities.
- Self-motivated and target-driven.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your updated CV and relevant documents.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in South Africa
BMW Parts Sales Executive Full time