- Full time
- @Work In South Africa posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 5 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Automotive & Car AccessoriesConstruction / Engineering
Qualifications Grade 12 / MatricPractical experience only
DBZ Diesel Parts, established in 2003, is a leading company specializing in parts for earth-moving machines. With a dynamic approach and a strong track record of success, we have built a reputation for delivering high-quality products and exceptional customer service to our clients.
DBZ Diesel Parts is looking for a motivated Parts Salesman to join our Sales team in Pomona, Johannesburg. As a Parts Salesman, you will play a crucial role in promoting and selling our earth-moving machine parts.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic team environment, contribute to our continued growth, and enjoy a competitive salary package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify customer needs and recommend suitable parts based on their requirements
- Provide accurate and timely quotations to customers
- Process sales orders and ensure timely delivery of parts
- Collaborate with the warehouse team to ensure adequate stock availability
- Stay updated on product knowledge, including a range of earth-moving machine parts
- Assist customers in resolving any issues or concerns related to parts sales
- Meet and exceed sales targets and contribute to the overall success of the Sales team
- Utilize CRM systems to manage customer interactions and track sales activities
- Maintain accurate records of sales transactions and customer information
- Keep abreast of market trends, competitor activities, and industry developments
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, preferably in parts sales
- Knowledge of earth-moving machine parts, such as CAT, Komatsu, Bell, etc., is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Pastel would be advantageous
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Matric certificate and South African ID are non-negotiable
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in South Africa
BMW Apprenticeship Internship