Ortho Sales Representative – Sports Medicine
- Full time
- @Work In South Africa posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 23 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Health / Medical servicesEntertainment / Events & Sport
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Our client, a reputable company in Pretoria’s orthopedic sector, specializes in delivering high-quality orthopedic products and services. With a focus on providing innovative solutions, they have established themselves as a leader in the field.
As an organization committed to excellence, our client offers a collaborative and dynamic work environment where employees can thrive and contribute to the advancement of orthopedic healthcare.
Our client is looking for an experienced Ortho Sales Representative with a specialization in Sports Medicine to join their dynamic team in Pretoria. As an Ortho Sales Rep, you will play a pivotal role in promoting and selling orthopedic products within the Pretoria region. Your expertise and knowledge in sports medicine will be invaluable in building relationships with healthcare professionals and driving sales.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned company and contribute to the growth of the orthopedic industry. Remuneration and incentives will be discussed during the interview process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with orthopedic surgeons, physicians, and other healthcare professionals.
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to healthcare professionals, highlighting the benefits and features of orthopedic products.
- Attend medical conferences, seminars, and trade shows to promote products and expand professional networks.
- Provide training and education to healthcare professionals on the proper use and application of orthopedic products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and customer service, to support product launches and resolve customer issues.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare and submit accurate sales reports, forecasts, and territory analysis.
- Achieve sales targets and contribute to the overall revenue growth of the company.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements in all sales activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years of orthopedic theatre sales experience.
- Degree in human movement, biokinetics, sports medicine, or sports science is preferred (first preference).
- Alternatively, any aligned tertiary education with at least 3 years of orthopedic sales experience.
- Valid driver’s license and own car for travel within the designated territory.
- Minimum of 3+ years working in the orthopedic operating room with a proven track record of success.
To express your interest in the position of Experienced Ortho Sales Rep, please submit your CV through the online application portal.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in South Africa
BMW Parts Sales Executive Full time