- Port Elizabeth
- @M-Ploy Global posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 23 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 4 Years
What we do Law & Legal Services
Qualifications Bachelors DegreeRegistered / Valid License
Our client is a leading legal services provider specializing in conveyancing and notary activities. With a strong presence in the industry, they support provincial teams and contribute to the growth of their book while ensuring compliance with legal requirements and policies.
Their expertise in securing loans and legally transferring ownership, coupled with a focus on maintaining legal compliance, sets them apart. Join our client’s dynamic team and be part of their commitment to providing exceptional legal services.
Our client is looking for a skilled and motivated Conveyancer Admitted to join their team in Port Elizabeth on a 12-month fixed-term contract. As a Conveyancer, you will play a crucial role in the deal origination process, handling conveyancing and notary activities, drafting legal agreements, and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
Your expertise will contribute to the successful completion of loan transactions and the protection of the company’s interests. This role offers a competitive salary of R 451,586 CTC per annum and other benefits.
- Draft legally enforceable loan contracts, including conveyancing and notary documents, ensuring accuracy and adherence to legal requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to compile and vet required legal agreements, such as security documents, obtaining necessary signatures.
- Issue guarantees as required to finance transactions, ensuring compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Manage the registration process for securities, conducting deeds office searches and coordinating with attorneys for conveyancing and notary transactions.
- Ensure adherence to all legislative requirements, including FICA, NCA, and CPA, while safeguarding the interests of the company.
- Inform relevant parties about the progress of conveyancing transactions and coordinate lodgement of conveyancing documents.
- Conduct progress reporting, preparing various reports related to Deeds Office registrations, closings, and desired outcomes.
- Provide management with status reports, highlighting key information and making recommendations as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
- LLB Degree.
- Admitted as a Conveyancer and an attorney.
- 4-5 years of Conveyancing experience, including pre-admission experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft, vet, and conclude legally enforceable loan contracts, including conveyancing and notary documents.
- Compile and draft required legal agreements, including security documents, ensuring necessary signatures are obtained.
- Issue guarantees as required for financing transactions.
- Manage the registration process for securities, conducting necessary searches and coordinating with attorneys.
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements, such as FICA, NCA, and CPA.
- Inform relevant parties about the progress of conveyancing transactions and coordinate document lodgement.
- Conduct progress reporting, including Deeds Office registrations and closings.
- Provide management with status reports and recommendations as necessary.
To apply for the position of Conveyancer Admitted, please submit your updated CV on or before 29 January 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.