Clinical Facilitator in Critical Care
- Full time
- Cape Town
- @MSP Staffing (Pty) Ltd posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 29 December 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Health / Medical servicesEducation / Teaching & Training
Qualifications Diploma level / NQF 5+
Our client is a reputable organization in the field of Medical Education, dedicated to providing high-quality educational programs and resources.
With a strong commitment to fostering professional growth and development, our client plays a vital role in equipping healthcare professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary for success in their careers.
Our client is looking for a dedicated and experienced Clinical Facilitator in Critical Care to join their dynamic team in Cape Town. Join our client’s team and make a meaningful impact on the future of healthcare education.
As a Clinical Facilitator, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and enhancement of healthcare professionals’ clinical competencies in the critical care setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate clinical learning experiences for healthcare professionals in the critical care field, ensuring the application of theoretical knowledge to practice.
- Collaborate with educators and mentors to develop and deliver educational programs, workshops, and simulation exercises that promote critical thinking and evidence-based practice.
- Provide guidance and support to healthcare professionals, acting as a mentor and resource person to facilitate their professional growth and development.
- Assess and evaluate learners’ clinical performance, providing constructive feedback and identifying areas for improvement.
- Conduct workplace assessments to ensure learners’ competence and adherence to best practices and professional standards.
- Stay up-to-date with advancements in critical care practices, research, and educational methodologies to enhance the quality and relevance of educational programs.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to identify learning needs and develop educational strategies to address those needs.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes collaboration, professionalism, and cultural sensitivity.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of learners’ progress, assessments, and educational activities.
- Participate in quality assurance processes and contribute to the continuous improvement of educational programs and resources.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical experience as a Professional Nurse is essential.
- Possession of a Post-graduate Diploma in Nursing Education would be advantageous, demonstrating specialized knowledge in educational practices.
- Previous experience as a peer mentor or workplace assessor for 1-2 years is beneficial, showcasing the ability to provide guidance and support to learners.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Details about remuneration, allowances, and other incentives will be discussed during the interview process. Our client offers competitive compensation packages, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.