Clinical Facilitator – Critical Care
- Full time
- Cape Town
- @Armstrong Appointments posted 3 months ago
- Posted : 8 December 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Health / Medical services
Qualifications Diploma Level
Our client is a reputable company in the medical sector based in Cape Town, Western Cape. They are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare services and are known for their commitment to continuous professional development.
With a focus on competency and excellence in nursing, our client offers a supportive and dynamic work environment.
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Clinical Facilitator – Critical Care to join their dynamic team. As a Clinical Facilitator, you will play a vital role in planning and facilitating learning and development interventions to ensure the competency of all nursing staff.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of nursing professionals in a culture of continuous improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the competence of all nursing staff through effective learning and development interventions.
- Ensure the correct application of nursing procedures and policies to maintain high standards of care.
- Identify training needs and design appropriate clinical training programs for nursing staff.
- Promote a culture of continuous professional development among nursing staff.
- Facilitate training sessions and workshops to enhance nursing skills and knowledge.
- Assess and evaluate the performance and competency of nursing staff.
- Stay updated with relevant legislation and ensure compliance in clinical practices.
- Implement infection prevention and control measures to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Utilize computer literacy skills to document and track nursing processes and procedures.
- Identify and manage clinical risks to ensure patient safety.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Essential Education: Diploma or Degree in Nursing.
- Desired Education: Post-graduate Diploma in Nursing Education; Unit Specialty certificate or diploma (e.g., Emergency Centre / Operating Theatre / Critical Care Unit).
- Essential Minimum Experience: 2 years’ clinical experience as a professional nurse.
- Desired Experience: 1-2 years’ experience as a peer mentor; 1-2 years’ experience as a Workplace assessor.
- Required Job Skills and Knowledge: Continuous improvement methodologies, facilitation skills, assessment skills, relevant legislation, infection prevention and control, computer literacy (MS Office package), nursing processes and procedures, clinical risk management.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.