Area Sales Manager
- Full time
- Cape Town
- @Persona HR Consulting posted 3 months ago
- Posted : 8 December 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: R30,000.00 - R40,000.00 / Month
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 2 Years
What we do Food & BeveragesManufacturing & WarehousingRetail / FMCG & Wholesale
Qualifications Grade 12 / MatricPractical experience only
Our client, a leading ice cream and frozen confectionary manufacturing company, is seeking an Area Sales Manager to join their team in the Western Cape, specifically the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
With a strong reputation in the industry, our client is known for delivering high-quality products and exceptional customer service. They are committed to promoting their brand and achieving continuous growth in the market.
Our client is looking for a passionate and customer-focused Area Sales Manager to join their dynamic team. As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing key customer accounts, building and maintaining strong customer relationships, and driving sales revenue.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of the company’s brand in the retail industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain good customer relations through regular contact with clients.
- Guide and advise customers on sales promotions and strategies to maximize sales.
- Analyze sales trends and implement action plans to increase sales revenue.
- Ensure brand compliance of all retail outlets.
- Provide excellent customer service and address any customer concerns or issues.
- Oversee the entire sales process, ensuring efficient management of sales and delivery.
- Meet with customers to understand their evolving needs and assess the quality of the company’s relationship with them.
- Assist in planning and executing a “Go to Market” strategy for new products and driving growth in the market for existing product ranges.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of campaigns.
- Develop costing budgets for new store projects and manage projects from inception to completion.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly sales reports to management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 qualification.
- Diploma in a relevant field is advantageous.
- Experience in the retail industry, serving a diverse range of clientele from wholesalers to upmarket retail.
- Ability to prepare and present sales reports to management.
- Own reliable vehicle.
- Good communication skills in English and Afrikaans.
- Passion for sales and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ability to manage projects from the planning stage to project launch.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in South Africa
BMW Parts Sales Executive Full time