- Full time
- @Work In South Africa posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 29 December 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 2 Years
What we do Recruitment / Human Resources
Qualifications Practical experience onlyProfessional Qualification
Fempower Personnel’s Rustenburg branch is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Manager with a background in the mining industry. Fempower Personnel is a leading recruitment agency specializing in Temporary Employment Services (TES) and Permanent recruitment.
Fempower Personnel is looking for an Accounts Manager to join our team. As an Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives, managing key accounts, and developing new business opportunities.
This role requires strong relationship-building skills and a deep understanding of the mining industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and lead strategic initiatives for Temporary Employment Services (TES) and Permanent recruitment, focusing on the lateral development of key accounts and optimization of client relationships.
- Manage account deliverables, including existing and new sites, headcount increase, and sales-route to market strategy.
- Develop new business opportunities within allocated segments of TES and Permanent recruitment.
- Present TES and Permanent solutions to clients and market them to maximize business opportunities.
- Develop and implement a customer matrix to ensure the offering of relevant TES and Permanent services.
- Conduct capacity planning and projections based on assumptions around absenteeism and leave, organizing daily activities with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Attend regular meetings with new and existing clients.
- Audit various processes to align with business standards and continuously optimize them.
- Respond to and address candidate and client queries promptly.
- Ensure constant involvement with clients, internal meetings, and requirements.
- Provide and keep clients updated with any correspondence and query resolutions.
- Proactively manage debtors and provide feedback regarding any risks.
- Implement strategies to participate in all tenders and seize new business opportunities.
- Ensure all recruitment processes align with client agreements, business policies, and procedures.
- Thoroughly brief candidates on positions, policies, procedures, and client expectations before interviews.
- Complete and submit all qualified candidates onto relevant systems and portals.
- Conduct first-day site visits and regular candidate and client visits.
- Maintain constant communication with management to ensure account activities are up to date as per business and client requirements.
- Collaborate with the staff and management team to build a proactive database that enables quick delivery in line with client and industry demands.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and sales and marketing events as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in an accounts management role, preferably in the mining industry.
- Strong knowledge of Temporary Employment Services (TES) and Permanent recruitment.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Proven ability to drive strategic initiatives and manage key accounts.
- Familiarity with business policies, procedures, and standards.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Relevant qualifications in Business, Human Resources, or a related field would be advantageous.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.