You are searching for jobs in South Africa and you have applied for countless vacancies but you are struggling to stand out from the competition. You do your best to apply for jobs you believe the job requirements match your skills, qualifications and experience, but you never get shortlisted or contacted by recruiters or hiring managers.
Do you know why that is the case? It’s because your CV is probably being rejected by computer systems employers and Human Resources Managers use to screen CVs. It’s also because your cover letter or your resume/CV or both the Cover Letter and the CV are not professionally written and are therefore failing to convince the hiring managers that you are the best fit for the job.
Above all, it’s most likely that your CV has a poor presentation and what the recruiter must see as soon as they open your CV is hidden in vast amounts of boring text. Remember, the recruiter has just 6 seconds to decide whether to shortlist your CV or ignore it.
Place your order for our CV Writing Service now.
Upon making payment for our Professional CV writing service, we would like to express our gratitude by providing you with the following complimentary services:
- Free custom Cover Letter, specially written for you to use whenever you are applying for vacancies.
- Free LinkedIn Profile Optimization Blueprint – What’s on your CV should be supported by your LinkedIn profile,
- Free Job Application Strategy that will help you get shortlisted for the job you deserve.
- Free Interview Tips & Tricks – we don’t just design your CV, we take you through the recruitment process.
- Free 25 most common interview questions, and how to answer them.